Lewis & McIntosh, LLC are a full-service wills, estate & trust law firm. Our experienced wills, estate & trust attorneys can handle everything from simple wills and trusts to complex estate planning, Medicaid planning, trusts and probate cases.
Common objectives related to estate planning that our wills, estate & trust lawyers handled include:
- Transferring your estate to your chosen beneficiaries
- Sharply reducing the tax burden associated with your estate
- The assignment of legal guardians to your child or children
- The avoidance of probate
Click Here to Request a consultation or call us M-F 9 AM – 5 PM at (484) 932-8900.
Our services range from wills, powers of attorney and living wills to detailed trusts and complex plans that reduce or avoid inheritance and estate taxes or create trusts to protect special needs persons.
Our focus on estate planning and probate has given our attorneys the experience and knowledge to represent fiduciaries such as personal representatives, executors, agents and trustees.
Our Wills, Estates & Trusts Services:
- Wills & Trusts
- LGBT Estate Planning
- “Financial” Powers Of Attorney
- Health Care Powers Of Attorney/Living Wills
- Charitable Giving
- Medicaid Planning
- Lifetime Giving Programs
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Minimizing Probate Costs
- Planning for Children’s And Grandchildren’s Education
- Business Succession Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation