At Lewis & McIntosh, LLC we understand that when a loved one suffers a wrongful death in an accident or because of someone else’s negligence focusing on financial matters may be difficult. That is why you want the top Royersford, PA wrongful death lawyers on your side. We will focus on your rights and your family’s future needs while you take care of your family and grieve.
While no amount of money can replace a loved one lost to an accident or to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to replace the lost income, recoup expenses and be compensated for your pain and suffering. Sadly, in many instances, the criminal courts do not punish those that cause wrongful deaths and civil courts are the only way to get any justice.
Royersford, PA, wrongful death damages may include the following:
- funeral and burial expenses
- hospital and medical expenses
- estate administration expenses
- lost wages and benefits, including amounts the deceased reasonably would have been expected to contribute to his or her family’s support if he or she had lived
- compensation for the loss of household services, society, and comfort provided by the deceased, including provision of both physical comforts and services and moral guidance, comfort, and support, and
- compensation for pain and suffering.
Click Here to Request a consultation or call us M-F 9 AM – 5 PM at (484) 932-8900.
Don’t wait to contact Lewis & McIntosh, LLC if you have suffered wrongful death. Our experienced Royersford, PA wrongful death lawyers are standing by to work with you and fight for your rights and make sure that you are fairly compensated for your loss.
We represent all types of wrongful death cases including:
- Medical Malpractice Death
- Anesthesia Death
- Product Liability Death
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus/Truck/Train Accident Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving Vehicular Manslaughter
- On the Job Death/Workers Compensation
- Bullying Suicide
- Traumatic Brain Injury Death
- Motorcycle Accident Death
- Train/Plane/Bus/Taxi Passenger
- Public Transportation Wrongful Death