Lewis McIntosh & Teare, LLC are a full-service Montgomery County, PA wills, estate & trust law firm. Our experienced Montgomery County, PA wills, estate & trust attorneys can handle everything from simple wills and trusts to complex estate planning, Medicaid planning, trusts and probate cases.
Common objectives related to estate planning that our Montgomery County, PA wills, estate & trust lawyers handled include:
- Transferring your estate to your chosen beneficiaries
- Sharply reducing the tax burden associated with your estate
- The assignment of legal guardians to your child or children
- The avoidance of probate
Our services range from wills, powers of attorney and living wills to detailed trusts and complex plans that reduce or avoid inheritance and estate taxes or create trusts to protect special needs persons.
Our focus on estate planning and probate has given our Montgomery County, PA wills, estates & trusts attorneys the experience and knowledge to represent fiduciaries such as personal representatives, executors, agents and trustees.
Our Montgomery County, PA Wills, Estates & Trusts Services:
- Wills & Trusts
- LGBT Estate Planning
- “Financial” Powers Of Attorney
- Health Care Powers Of Attorney/Living Wills
- Charitable Giving
- Medicaid Planning
- Lifetime Giving Programs
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Minimizing Probate Costs
- Planning for Children’s And Grandchildren’s Education
- Business Succession Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation