Lewis McIntosh & Teare, LLC are experienced Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI lawyers serving Pennsylvania drivers. Our experienced Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI lawyers are ready to move quickly to help ensure that your Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI charge is handled properly with the best outcome possible.
A drunk or impaired driving charge is a stressful experience, especially if it’s your first arrest. A Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI conviction can permanently alter your life by affecting your ability to drive, your job, your future employment opportunities, and your freedom.
The penalties for a Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI conviction in Pennsylvania are potentially severe, particularly when it is not your first offense. The initial step after being charged with a Pennsylvania Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI charge is to immediately contact an attorney for an evaluation.
Pennsylvania Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI law is complex and requires advice from an experienced Pennsylvania Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI lawyer who can successfully resolve your charge. Because harsh penalties can result from a Pennsylvania Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI conviction, a strong defense strategy should be built for your case. It is very important to understand your rights before proceeding with the legal process.
Challenging the Evidence in Your Pennsylvania Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI Arrest.
- Did the police officer have reasonable suspicion to pull you over?
- Did the police officer have probable cause to arrest you on a DUI charge?
- Did the police officer read you Miranda Warnings or Implied Consent Warnings?
- Was the breath test machine properly calibrated?
- Was the breath test or blood test operator properly certified?
- Was the breath test or blood test given within two hours of the time of driving?
- Was the police video of the stop and arrest reviewed?
These are questions Lewis McIntosh & Teare, LLC will investigate. We know police tactics and we will scrutinize all aspects of the evidence used against you by the prosecution to help ensure the best outcome possible.
In addition to Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI Defense, we also handle Underage DUI, Drunk Driving Accidents, 2nd & Multiple Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI Arrests, Driver’s License Reinstatement and Record Expungements.